Monday, August 30, 2010

She Loves Me

Today I took off work and had an adventure with my baby girl.  We went back and forth with how much we loved each other and I loved every second of it.

Me: "I love you to the Moon."
Her: "I love you to the Sun."
Me: "I love you to the stars."
Her: "I love you to the sunshines."
Me: "I love you for as high as the stars are!"
Her: "I love you for the baloons fly high."
Me: "I love you for as high as birds fly."
Her: "And the bumblebees, and the butterflyers..."
And then she said... "I love you ... I love you... UM... I LOVE YOU DORAS!"
Me: (laughing) "I love you... to INFINITY & BEYOND!"
Her: (HYSTERICAL LAUGHING) "I love you in your bathing soup! When you where you're bathing soup."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.