Saturday, August 28, 2010

Obsession: The SoMe Addition

Maybe I'm just obsessed with linking - but I feel like I have to outline my obsessions.  These right here are my obsessions as it relates to the world wide wild web:

  1. Google. I google things, it's what I do. I google random things. Why fight? Why debate? Google it. 
  2. Regular reads. I love you internet for so many reasons. I get to keep up with friends and/or people that speak my language. I may not 'know' them - but reading them helps me on the daily in one way or another. And by daily I really mean as often as possible. God please point 3. 
  3. I wish I had the patience to link all the feeds in my reader. God I love that thing. Find something interesting? Subscribe. That's how I do. 
  4. In related news - Google Alerts that I subscribe to in my feed. Love. It's like a constant Google search for an interest, question, statement, phrase that gets delivered to my door. See number 1.
  5. StumbleUpon. Well... that's usually how I find something interesting. 
  6. The book. Obvi.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

    I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

    (c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.