- Google. I google things, it's what I do. I google random things. Why fight? Why debate? Google it.
- Regular reads. I love you internet for so many reasons. I get to keep up with friends and/or people that speak my language. I may not 'know' them - but reading them helps me on the daily in one way or another. And by daily I really mean as often as possible. God please point 3.
- I wish I had the patience to link all the feeds in my reader. God I love that thing. Find something interesting? Subscribe. That's how I do.
- In related news - Google Alerts that I subscribe to in my feed. Love. It's like a constant Google search for an interest, question, statement, phrase that gets delivered to my door. See number 1.
- StumbleUpon. Well... that's usually how I find something interesting.
- The book. Obvi.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Obsession: The SoMe Addition
Maybe I'm just obsessed with linking - but I feel like I have to outline my obsessions. These right here are my obsessions as it relates to the world wide wild web: