Sunday, April 7, 2013

week 14

I mean, her onesie is on the outside of her pants. Work out girl.

The suns out...
and she has a side poney. Life is good.
Prepping for the BIG SURPRISE!

2 cameras set up - for said BIG SURPRISE!

When I should have known, do not surprise today.

1 hour later, some semblance of happiness. However Goofy.
Ba-dum-cha.


Video of said surprise. Click here.
Sisters. Like love. Forever.
Princess dining.
Or not.

Hair piece. Do it girrrrl.
Suns out. Again. Life is GOOD.
Foot in a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.