Monday, June 25, 2007

and the envelope please….

I got a call on my cell phone that came up as Mass General… I very sadly answered the phone knowing my fate held in it’s future 3 days of scheduled feedings and then a stretch off fasting.

I answer with a solemn “hello” to be greeted by yet another chipper nurse. She was calling me to confirm our scheduled birthing class! HORRAY Much to the surprise of all- including me and my potato salad eating, ice cream craving arse- I PASS TIS TEST!!!!!!!! The nurse confirmed the date (a one day course – one day only, Saturday gone, information session details to come in July) and of course just had one more question for me.

Would I be breastfeeding?

(yup, not kidding here)

-J “YUP I WILL, BUT ASK ME ONE MORE TIME AND I WON’T” G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.