Sunday, June 3, 2007

Dear Friends & Family of New York,

Although we love and enjoy seeing all of you, if I have to drive to NY one more f’ing time I am going to jab my eyeballs out and put them in Nanny’s lasagna. If we were keeping score, it would J & C 5000, everyone else none. If that was the Red Sox record we would be sitting on our free couch. So we have decided that in order for us to continue the treks, and the many many bathroom breaks that the trek comes with, you need to visit us in Boston at least two times. If you are refrain you will not see us or our new bundle of joy. Please save my eyeballs.
Love,
C

(notes taken on trip 5000 to NY by J)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.