Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's not a Democracy!

Last Friday the Guarro's took a road trip to CT to re-check out the day care locations. Though the votes are in and 75% are in the Prime Real Estate camp, I'm pretty sure we're going Nursery University. It's not for sure, but that's what we are thinking. We have one more conversation to have but I'm fairly sure the snot nosed toddlers are what did C in. That and the Director of Prime Real Estate was kind of a B on wheels. Well maybe that is harsh, not so much wheels as much as she was a B on cogs. She didn't remember me, she didn't apologize for an unanswered email or unreturned phone call, nothing. And C claims the smells coming from the walls were reminiscent of poop smeared on the walls. I didn't smell it, but I can't say for sure I didn't NOT smell it. We're working out the details, but right now it looks like bombshells for a portion of time, the Cat for some other portion of time and then off to Nursery University.

My little girls all growns up.

ps. I rechecked the bombshells and I must have cut and copied something wrong. She checks out, as far as facebook goes. I have spoken with 2 references and while one was as exciting as poop on the wall they were both amazingly positive. I'm going to give it a go and (try) to forget about my thoughts of Law&Order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.