- I can't help but talk about L as much as those around me will allow.
- Sometimes it's hard to see the signs when enough is enough for my audience.
- I kind of don't care (too much).
- She's started to run around the house screaming, "MA MA MA MA." And I love it. Every screetch of it.
- I'm not entirely sure she is actually calling for me, but I'm going to to with she is - even though when you point to me and ask "Who is that?" she says, clearly and with passion, "Daddy!"
Monday, June 15, 2009
Over at Girl'sGoneChild, there is catch all to memories that would otherwise not be mentioned or lost in the shuffle of the everyday. I will do my very best to keep it up to put it out there a few things that went down over the weekend, Sunday Snaps - here we go. P.S. I'm not going to format it all the same way - turns out I can't keep up. If I'm going to be on time with this - I'm going to straight shoot it. Every Sunday (or Monday) I'll record a few little bitty things from the weekend.