Monday, June 15, 2009

sunday snaps

Over at Girl'sGoneChild, there is catch all to memories that would otherwise not be mentioned or lost in the shuffle of the everyday. I will do my very best to keep it up to put it out there a few things that went down over the weekend, Sunday Snaps - here we go. P.S. I'm not going to format it all the same way - turns out I can't keep up. If I'm going to be on time with this - I'm going to straight shoot it. Every Sunday (or Monday) I'll record a few little bitty things from the weekend.
  1. I can't help but talk about L as much as those around me will allow.
  2. Sometimes it's hard to see the signs when enough is enough for my audience.
  3. I kind of don't care (too much).
  4. She's started to run around the house screaming, "MA MA MA MA." And I love it. Every screetch of it.
  5. I'm not entirely sure she is actually calling for me, but I'm going to to with she is - even though when you point to me and ask "Who is that?" she says, clearly and with passion, "Daddy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.