Monday, February 14, 2011

Be Mine

edited to note:
kid = ours
costume = bought for no reason a few months ago at Marshall's because why wouldn't you spend 10 dollars on this kind of potential of fun? You never know when this will come out again. Every kid needs a dress up case and mine is no exception.
picture = instagr.am & iPhone
editing = picnik
cheesy caption = We took the picture Friday... but couldn't think of a caption all weekend. Had to call in the troops (aka someone who has a knack for the play on words) for chessy wording and ta-da an electronic greeting from ours to yours.

4 comments:

  1. Nice Guarro! Love the valentine wishes. You are one creative mama with an excellent side kick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Did you buy the lobster outfit just for this? I am obsessed with Lil G! I mean, lobstah G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all - I updated the post to clarify a bit. I WISH I had thought of this sooner. We took the picture Friday... but couldn't think of a caption all weekend. Had to call in the troops for chessy wording and ta-da an electronic greeting from ours to yours. Lobstah outfit for no good reason other than the possibility of you never know!

    ReplyDelete

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.