Perhaps naming this baby to be Kev was a little premature. This kid is making me old. I didn't see the movie, but maybe I'm carrying Benjamin Button. I'm clearly on the fast track to senior citizenship. I mean as fast as the elderly go - I'm going that fast; maybe with a little boost from a hoverround or lark.
Prove it? Fine, I will.
- I eat my meals on an early bird rotation. A few weeks ago I met one of my besties for dinner at what I admit was elderly O'clock. I believe we rendezvoused before 5pm. And that's late for me.
- Lately, I've been eating dinner around 4 pm.
- I will also frequently eat lunch at 11 am.
- I don't like to drive.
- I definitely don't like to drive at night.
- I'd prefer to stay home, wrapped up in a blanket and watch my 'stories' if I could.
- I haven't worn my contacts since I found out I was knocked up. I did take a break from my glasses on a few separate occasions when I outside of Connecticut; dress it up and put my eyes on.
- Sure with this pregnancy, I don't feel like I'm going to die - but I do feel like I'm on death's door or it's short list. Gah... I can't keep typing my eyes hurt and I think "Murder She Wrote" is on.