Of course we have some friends that have helped to point the way, but it's one thing to hear about it and watch it on the good ol' sound & picture box - and another thing to go there; experience it.
- I. Loved. It.
- The people are nice. Not TOO nice or overwhelming sugary sweet - just nice freaking people.
- The neighborhoods are distinct, different and each have their own personality.
- STL does have good Italian food. I know. I'm surprised. It's in a neighborhood called "The Hill."
- The Hill is really just a slight incline with Italian flags marking territory and a boot shaped flower bed. Genius.
- The food is delish. Fresh produce? Everywhere. Well seasoned chicken, juicy delicious burgers, salad dressing that I can't even describe. I could go on. I can't; I'm getting hungry (again).
- Holy hotness Batman, it was 80 the whole time. Super spring hotness.
- The rental market is kill.er.