A few disclaimers:
- I love Grey's Anatomy.
- I love the music that has been highlighted on the show and some of it is the soundtrack to important moments in my life.
- I know I'm no JLo, but if I'm being honest, I totally dug Chyler Leigh's (Lexie) voice. Sara Ramirez (Callie) did a great job, vocally speaking and I was surprised that Ellen Pompeo (Meredith) didn't bomb.
- There were sections of the story line that was very good. The singing couldn't prevent me from crying. The story was a good one. I am tempted to blame it on the baby and pregnancy hormones.
Maybe the one liners won't do it for you - but they did it for me. Unfortunately he could only stay for 20 - 30 minutes then he left saying it was that or ending it all.
- Do you think Fonzy's calling - asking for his shark back?
- Do you think Patrick Dempsey is thinking - do you think I'll get a movie offer after this?
- Someone should hit him with a truck? (the moment Owen started singing)
- No. No. No. OH God (this was likely the first thing muttered every time a new song started)
- I don't like this show, but if they didn't have singing, this would have been a very good episode.
- Just when you thought this couldn't get more uncomfortable... (when they all started making out and singing Running on Sunshine)
- Oh god. I don't think I can do this. I am embarrassed for everyone involved.
There were some definite one liners that I couldn't remember - but if this episode has taught me anything it's get the keyboard ready.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
The thought to even start writing down what the ball chain was saying is absolutely inspired by Kelly Oxford - if you don't you should follow her @kellyoxford or check out her blog you should; even Time Magazine says so. It's just snippets of hilarium. Like when she wrote down everything her husband said while watching Oprah's Favorite Things episode 1.