Saturday, March 2, 2013

week 8







  • Long weekends are wonderful, except when you are put to work. We put together hundreds (not really) food package mock ups. The kid thought it was a fun arts & craft project, not her brightest moment it was manual labor.
  • We went to the Children's Museum. It wasn't bad, it wasn't grand. But it wasn't bad. 
  • We had a date night (2nd weekend in a row) and it was glorious, except we got on the wrong train home. 
  • Trader Joe's has mini carts. The small things in life, really make food shopping fun vs. chore. See putting together display mock ups seen as arts & crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.