Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I could take down the post below, I could edit it, I could do a lot of things- but I won't.

Just when you thought it was safe to believe the doctors, they throw you for a loop. Turns out that when one said "end of this week" she really mean "beginning of NEXT week." Turns out that that is up for interpretation because L isn't really feeling this last wean, so beginning of next week could mean anything. I knew that, didn't I? Ah but silly rabbit I fall for it every single time.

Looks like L will be here for her first milestone, month one. What's a few more days at this point you might think. Each day feels like a lifetime, some are better than others. Today being one of those I wish I could have slept through.

We will continue to try to be strong and keep having that faith. At the end of the day we are a very lucky group. She is strong, healthy and besides this littl'addiction problem perfect in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.