Saturday, October 27, 2007

Wean Watch 2007

Day 28 of L's life was her last day on the junk. Today, day 29, she is clean. Now we wait.

We are staring at her as if at any point she is going to get up and run to the corner to try to score a hit. So far, so good. It's just a waiting game. Theoretically the 'phine is out of her system, but as they have ingrained in my head "every baby is different and digests the drug differently." She could still relapse at this point, we just have to monitor her. Just when I thought this process couldn't get harder, I have to just 'wait' some more. This is what I get for all those stupid countdowns, how laughable are they now?

That's the update, no update yet- just the usual hurry up and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.