Monday, October 15, 2007

Stupid Noelle

We are going to play the wean by ear, and no longer go down every 4 hrs, as discussed this morning at rounds. Now, we'll go down every 12 hrs to get a better gage on how she is doing, this could change as it has already changed from 9 AM this morning.

This is all stupid Noelle's idea.

Although, truth be told- I understand her thoughts behind it but in doing the math and having her come down .1 every 4 hours I could practically see this place in our rear view mirror.

(no clue what I'm talking about- you've got some catching up to do- now that I'm living here... I've got a lot of time on my hands. I already have one post down for the day and another posted late last night.)

1 comment:

  1. Dear LAG,

    I am so proud of you for being such a trooper. In fact, I have a picture of you above my desk so when I am stressed out or feeling sad, I can look at you for inspiration. You are so strong and I think, "Lilli is not even a month old and look how much she's dealt with! That girl is a survivor! (and beautiful to boot!)" Keep it up, babe.

    Love,
    Auntie MyMy

    ReplyDelete

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.