Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Luckiest Au Pair in all the Land

Picture it- you are a young woman traveling from Mexico to New York. You arrive among other young men and woman from all over the world. You are nervous, you are excited- you don't know what to expect.

Out of nowhere you get called to the office and receive a little welcome bag. In the bag something that proves you are the luckiest au pair in all the land, a note from your baby...



____

Our au pair, Kat, arrived in New York. I am told from my spies that she is great, mature, funny - and her English all good. Most notably, she freakishly looks like me. She could be my Mexican cousin.

1 comment:

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.