Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Breathing

When I was knocked up, one of my favorite shows was Grey's Anatomy. I bought the soundtrack during one of my rando evenings with nothing to do but download away.

One of the songs, Keep Breathing by Ingrid Michaelson is probably more so known for some kind of Meredith dramarama. For me it invokes something else, now.



L was still in the hospital. Music calmed me and I needed that. And there were a few songs that I needed to play when we would rock. This song came on and it took new meaning.

All that I know is I'm breathing.
All I can do is keep breathing.
All we can do is keep breathing.

Sometimes it comes up on my iPod and it brings me there.

Rocking in the chair. Telling my baby. Telling me, to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.