Friday, September 14, 2007

0 Days, 0 Hours, 33 Minute

As I continue to tie things up, and get ready... I look at my countdown.

It was in the hundreds, then it reached 99 days... that was a big day. From there the days certianly didn't fly, but here I am looking at the countdown and it says 33 minutes left... until baby G arrives. How exciting "only" 33 more minutes left.

With that, I will retire the countdown, because in 33 short minutes it will flip to 0:00 and why stare at that? Instead... we will start a count up for HOW long the babe has been MIA.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.