Monday, September 3, 2007

Note to Self:

Going to the beach while 8+ months preggers is a good idea in theory- but there are several flaws.

1) Frequent trips to the bathroom means walking through the sands of the Sahara.
2) Walks anywhere include gawking at the sight of this body in a suit fit for a whale.
3) Hot temperature + cold drinks = rinse and repeats to #1 & #2
4) The in ability to flip is inherently a complication to getting even color.

Yesterday I went to the beach and I got cut- I'm burnt. Through and through- on the front 1/2 of my body. So now I waddle cause I'm about to pop (see last entry) and sore and cut by the sun. Just when you thought I couldn't look anymore ridiculous...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.