Saturday, February 20, 2010

Play that Funky Music

You know the song when you hear it.. it brings on a memory? A time in your life. A moment. Good, bad, sad, angry - it comes back with the start of the song? I'm trying to keep dibs on our soundtrack. It isn't always easy, but I do what I can.

And like so many other things I intend to do I'm going to try to make sure to mark it here.

Soundtracks. I'm doing this dance.

I thought of it after asking a question to friends we're trying to get together. First week in May, we're getting the family back together - sisters if you will. I asked what song you would add to your college soundtrack.

A song. Many moments come back.
Jumping on couches, screaming from at the top of our lungs. 3103 beating the beat and fist pumping before we even knew what it meant. OH I believe that at 2:25 of the video I would bring the house down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.