Monday, February 22, 2010

Snowsapades

Here in the Northeast it's been wild with snow, mostly. In our neck of the woods, not so much. In response to a friend's message out about calling in 'snow' I'm calling BS.

When I looked outside today, I seriously considered calling everyone a liar.

But then I watched the morning news and saw that every school, church, synagogue, University, and most business was closed (darn it - down side of going to daycare attached to a synagogue).

So, while on a usual day of no daycare I’d have to go with Plan B – my mother (aka Nana Lu or Lucy to you) is an avid watcher of the weather channel… and decided to make her weekend trip to spend time with L MUCH earlier this week, and came last night.

The upside? Most every business was closed (still no snow on the ground, FYI) EXCEPT a fabulous new place I found to get my hair cut!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.