Sunday, February 21, 2010

sunday snaps

1. My kid. The comedian.
2. A weekend with 'nothing' to do and most everything getting done. For the first weekend in a long while we had no plans where we were able to get done all the chores that have been looming.
3. Sleeping at home is a blessing. In the coming weekends I'll be gone Thursday - Sunday for the next two weekends. Gah. Not looking forward to all that, but thankful for the weekend to be home.
4. Home Depot. Plants are purchased and floor are shiner to help fix all the crazy scratches on the floor was purchased. It looks like a new place and with the removal of all the dang sand in the house will surely help things. I could spend hours in the Depot. For sure smiling the whole time.
5. Happiness. Plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.