I count my blessings that this year we are free again to re-gift whatever we can wrap around the house because while L is a genius.... she may or may not notice. As long as she can rip apart the gift wrap. BOOM - we've got our self a winner. For all those that this isn't the case try your luck at winning a robot rodent.
Apparently they are all the rage - if I knew that this would be a hott little toy this year I'd be sure to grab one while I still could - apparently they are flying off the shelf! Like only rodents can scatter off a surface.
I hate rodents - but I guess this little bugger isn't quite the mice of the South End - but a cute hamster with no muss or fuss! Plus they each have unique personality and make whimsical sounds!
Check out Mom on the Run for more!
Check out Mom on the Run for more!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.
I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.