In no particular order, because I don't know how to keep track.
- My baby is no longer in Kindergarten. SAY.WHAT.
- My baby baby is no longer a baby - she's two. WHAT THE WHAT?
- The summer is here and we are working it out to make it fantastic.
Dinners outside and spent loving.
- We took a 2 week vacation, haven't done that - almost ever.
- Related: the Jersey Shore is not just for trancing and MTV reality shows. It's magical. More magical than the magic capital of the world.
- Related to the 2 week vacation, we did so by way of a 10 hour road trip - each way.
Local fun - and Google photos makes gifs? All good.
- We are making friends - or trying to. It's hard work.
- Took JJ to her first real movie. We all survived. It was very much like her sister - popcorn is key.
- We have our first lost tooth. After weeks of wiggling and throwing up in my mouth (it's a horror show - loose teeth) we have one down, one to go that is loose. In the meantime? She has shark teeth - rows of teeth coming in it's horrifying.
- There are so many real stories within these small
Summer outside movie fun.