Surely that has to be some other poor fool out there looking for this information? Plus. And let's be honest here: it will (hopefully) motivate me to get down more memories. Because, HELLO? I am posting once a month and my kids are practically driving at this point. I'm missing everything.
{whining voice, you get the point}
I digress.
Here are some links, if you are in the mood for (some Cleveland) love.
- Design Sponge - Cleveland's city guide
- Side note: ever going to visit a random city? Check out Design Sponge for city guides. They are fantastic. Local. Real. Perfection.
- Ohio Authority
- i heart cleveland
- Positively Cleveland
- Cleveland Heights Patch
- Shaker Heights Patch
- Cleveland.com
- Fodors: Cleveland
- Why CLE?
- Things to do in & around Cleveland
- Secret: whenever we move somewhere I keep a calendar of local events. Mostly to keep myself organized, but why not share the love?
- The Christmas Story House
- Seriously. THE CHRISTMAS STORY house. It's here. Reason to move to Cleveland, obviously.
- Cleveland Zoo
- West Side Market
- North Union Farmers Market
{sarcastic font with link to prove empty promises}
No comments:
Post a Comment
Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.
I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.