you point in the direction of people who have the words you wish you could articulate.
On returning back to "normal" - Brenna (Suburban Snapshots) hits the nail on head, as usual: The Slow Return to Our New Normal.
On why I'm not talking to the kid about Sandy Hook. Why I don't want to talk about it, to anyone - Catherine (Her Bad Mother) creepily in my head and better than I could ever construct : Why I'm Not Talking To My Kids About Sandy Hook.
Trying to laugh again, Allison (Motherhood, WTF) points to those who will let you get your giggle on: Gotta Laugh.
That's all I've got.
Cute ass Christmasry has been happening all around me, and I'm present in those moments. 100%. But when I sit down, here, I'm not here. I'm empty. I'm going to get back into our new normal, but not quite today. Soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.
I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.