This fine holiday party I had a premonition and like all of my gut instincts I should have listened to that voice. I hushed that voice and went on my way to enjoy the night. I tripped the night fantastic and took the dance floor by storm. I dropped it like it's hott with the new team I work with and in an instant the fun became panic as I had a very real wardrobe malfunction.
As I danced with the young beauties of the company I work with my wrap dress became unwrapped, the very fear I had uttered earlier was now a reality. Now it's one thing to flash people at work (I think) but with the control tops hiked high and the tank top I was wearing under the dress (thanks be to Jesus) rolling up to meet right under my girls with the young thangs I get to face everyday is another thing. If me & my mom friends were playing doctor and showing each other the effects of the miracle of life - OK fine. My experience not quite the same thing. I could have hung my head low and ran home. I did what any girl having the honor of being "that girl" would do - I ran around and shared the story with as many people who would listen. This includes the CEO of the company I work with.
"Oh Yenn, you are the funnest person I know!"
Like I had a choice in the matter.
OMGosh! Wow. That must be a comment from G-man.
ReplyDelete