Sorry for the radio silence, all will be explained shortly. Before I do... I'm updating an application. We are going to look into having an au pair join our family. I'm looking for pictures to add to our application to show a little bit more about us. I'm adding this... if you were a young person, 18 - 26 you would want to join this crew? RIGHT?
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Wouldn't you want to join this family?
Sorry for the radio silence, all will be explained shortly. Before I do... I'm updating an application. We are going to look into having an au pair join our family. I'm looking for pictures to add to our application to show a little bit more about us. I'm adding this... if you were a young person, 18 - 26 you would want to join this crew? RIGHT?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa. They're going to ask if we place au pairs in mental institutions. ;)
ReplyDelete@Melissa, I do what I can to keep it interesting.
ReplyDelete