- Over thought the surprise element.
- Got a balloon too big for the box - part of said over-thought unveil.
- Expected too much.
- Rushed the announcement, it wasn't a good time.
- Set up too many cameras. There may have been at least 2 in sight.
- Announced the big "WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY!" after a unique 2-3 hour nap.
- Built up "we have a surprise for you" before she even came down to unwrap said over-thought unveil. The nerves kicked in with the case of sleep coma she was in and add to that complete stage fright....
When life hands you an underwhelming response, you make an iMovie.
An hour or so later she was vibrating with excitement. It will be wonderful.
|Taken after the "surprise" element wore off. I asked her to |
hold the sign... she came up with this face all on her own.