- What is your favorite color? Pink.
- What is your favorite toy? Umm... Ariel. (I asked for clarification: which kind) Dolls.
- What is your favorite food? Hot dogs.
- What is your favorite fruit? Umm.... hot dogs.
- What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Umm... pamkakes (pancakes).
- What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Umm... hot dogs.
- What is your favorite snack? Umm... bananas.
- What is your favorite drink?Umm... Nanas (Bananas)
- What is your favorite tv show? Umm... a show. Like something.
- What is your favorite outfit? Umm... this. (points to mismatching PJs that she has never worn before)
- What is your favorite game? Umm... wipes. No not wipes... books! And baby!
- What is your favorite animal? Umm... lions.
- What is your favorite song? Umm... ABCs
- What is your favorite book? Umm... library
- Who is your best friend? Umm... (L interrupts for the 4th time and says "Rachel" she is sent to time out, as she was told 3 times prior to not prompt JJ) Rachel
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? Umm... kitties.
- What is your favorite holiday? Umm... bugs.
- What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Umm... my tiger (she doesn't have a tiger)
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Umm... get my tooth out!
- What's your favorite thing about school? Umm... paints!
- What makes you happiest? Umm... you! (points to me & wins)
- What are you scared of? Umm... mermaids! (Which is one of her favorite things... did she understand the question?)
- What is the one thing you want to try this year? This! (Points to book that has a picture of Sponge Bob.)
- Where in the world would you like to go? Splash park.
- What is the best thing about being 3? I'm FREE! (how she says 3)
- What makes you excited about being 4? Umm... babies.
- What is your favorite thing to do? Umm... babies. No not babies. I wanna sing! (back and forth on what she is actually saying - turns out she says "ONE THING!" and then decides she likes to paint.)
- What do you like most about our family? Umm... baby.
Thursday, July 31, 2014
20 questions - JJ v1
I once said I would interview L yearly, that was 2 years ago. I haven't interviewed her since. It was just JJ's 3rd birthday. And let's not discuss how much of her 2nd year I missed out on here. Um, I just looked. Turns out? I missed her entire 2nd year. Pretty much. So why not interview her?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.
I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.