Why? Let me count the ways...
- Does yours make you laugh till you have an adult accident?
- Cause mine gave me the cutest stinkin baby that ever was born.
- My man doesn't even BLINK when I take off for weekends at a time or in the evening just to have some alone time.
- He laughs at most of my jokes and listens (or appears to be) to all of my stories.
- He signs his emails "Your #1 Husband" or "Your baby's daddy."
- He makes a sauce that won't quit.
- Ironing relaxes him.
- He sings through the whining - and this kid can whine.
- When I'm freaking - he remains calm and usually funny.
- Does yours send you flowers for no reason? And not even run of the mill flowers - but some serious arrangements that would make Martha Stewart blush. Mine does.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.
I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.