- I have downloaded over 2500 pictures of home girl, in 08 alone. I don't even know the number that landed on the cutting room floor.
- I got a taste of being a mom, full time.
- I returned to work.
- Life imitated work.
- Home girl became a lifelong member of the holy church, despite the drama.
- Traveling continues to be the bane of our existences.
- We took our first family vacation.
- First steps are taken and have not slowed down since then.
- The crying 'thing' has not left the building, 2008 was a weeping one.
- I am a tween and am loving it.
- I voted in my first election and won.
- I witnessed history be made.
- I realize the rumors are true, it does keep getting better.
- Everything has changed, in the very best way, forever and it continues to evolve. And now I'm crying again.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
2008 Year of the Rat
This year a lot went down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.
I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.