|Poppa & Cami Visit: Aug 09|
Two weeks ago, or so - we had visitors- mostly to help with all the unpacking. We didn't get much done, and it took approximately 6 hours to put up one curtain rod (not kidding). Why?
- my luck.
- Ikea doesn't give screws to their curtain rod
- Apparently there are screws that are sold that isn't Philips or the other regular screw. Box screws exist
- Said screws take an act of god and a different drill bit to install
- my walls are made of 1/2 concrete 1/2 dust
- dinner break
- measure the rod before hanging on wall - turns out the largest curtain rod doesn't mean it will fit your window
- my luck