![]() |
| photo from Disney - Pixar's Up |
We're calling him or her Kev.
As in Kevin.
As in Kevin Bacon.
As in this kid is basically made O bacon.
The movie Up had a Kevin and he ended up to be a she so that totally takes care of the is it a boy or a girl thing. Kevin is the big ol'blue bird if you haven't seen the flick.
I don't know what it is, but this kid loves him/her some bacon. Bacon for breakfast with some eggs - yes please. BLT sandwich? Don't mind if I do. When I wake up in the morning, this is what I think from the moment I open my eyes. Sure, my story is being told by a golden retriever but it's my story... minus being fed out of a bag. If it was really that easy - I wouldn't be mad. A friend sent me this due to all my bacon talk. You would imagine one look at this and I would be off the salty meat deliciousness. But all it did was help me understand my dog better... and want more bacon.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.
I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.