Huzzah - validation! Nailed it.
This is one of those things. Our life, a direct quote.
Hot off the presses:
L, "I wish JJ was good. All the time."
Me, "Ya, I know - but then she wouldn't be the baby sister. She wouldn't be her. We love her - so we like her the way she is."
L, "Yea, I just wish she was good all the time."
Me, "I know you think it isn't ideal..."
L, "What's 'ideal?'"
Me, "Like, the best way it can be..."
L, "Oh, like if we sent JJ to live with someone else."
The big sister who put up with it all has left the building, 2 years later - she's ready to bargain.
L, "I wish JJ was good. All the time."
Me, "Ya, I know - but then she wouldn't be the baby sister. She wouldn't be her. We love her - so we like her the way she is."
L, "Yea, I just wish she was good all the time."
Me, "I know you think it isn't ideal..."
L, "What's 'ideal?'"
Me, "Like, the best way it can be..."
L, "Oh, like if we sent JJ to live with someone else."
The big sister who put up with it all has left the building, 2 years later - she's ready to bargain.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.
I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.