The feedback and bottom line? A.Maz.Ing.
Why? Let me count the ways.
| GENIUS. A parent emergency kit. GENIUS. |
| air + balls + pigs = HOURS of happiness |
In addition to balancing the balls on the air streams - you feed the piggy the balls and they are blown all over the place through a maze. What happens? Hours of happiness and screaming...
"Piggies eat balls! He loves balls!"
| Apple picking and manual labor! |
| Chalk. Walls. Fun. |
| Lunch break, holler! |
Yeah, I'm doing reviews. I want you to know where to head and what to do. Did I get any for this? Heck no. That said, if New England Emporium OR Kid City want to throw me a bone - I wouldn't shake a stick at that!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.
I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.